Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sadie's Ad - the heart break begins

I fostered Sadie from a kill shelter in December. She is a Lab (mix?) that had been found, starving, by animal control. Now, you can hardly tell she was once so skinny all of her ribs were visible. She is full of energy and LOVES to eat! She is a "people person" who probably won't get along with your other animals. Having been starved, she has some "issues."

When I had to move to Kansas City, I decided to bring her with me bc the potential for finding her a good home is better here than the military town she comes from. Her favorite movie is Marley and Me (she seriously watches the screen whenever it is on) and her favorite past time is running.

I have been keeping a blog about her since I fostered her. We have been through a lot in the past five months and I am still wavering about giving her away. This will only happen if you are PERFECT for her.

Please read her story here. To understand everything, you need to read the entire blog.

If you have other animals, she might not be the dog for you. She is a picky lady, my Sadie, but she is loyal, loving and the life of the party.

Her ad: http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pet/1186543756.html

No comments: