Thursday, May 28, 2009

Progressing!

I'm sure you're dying to know how the training has been going ...

Well, when I got home from school Tuesday I saw from the driveway that something had gone wrong - there were no blinds in my windows. Uh oh.

Sadie had managed to get out of her crate! I have no idea how she did, Kevin thinks Chester helped.

Well, she tore up the room pretty well - nothing was broken (except the blinds), but nothing was where it should be either.

Wednesday I was running late so I just shut Chester and Sadie up in my room, leaving her food in her crate for her. This still made her go in there if she wanted food and helps it keep from being a "bad" place.

We crated her last night, however, when we went out for drinks with friends.

This morning she went into the crate pretty quickly (only had to ask her a few times!). And she was still in it when I got home. I took her straight outside and she went right to the bathroom - yay! She didn't go in the crate!

Now she is sprawled out on the guest bed in the office with me. She's got a great idea ... a nap sounds awesome!

No comments: