Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Eddie's okay!!!

Wow. So. Amazing.

I got a phone call today from the Town & Country Veterinary Hospital in Killeen. They have Eddie!

Apparently, a couple adopted him from someone else. They brought him to the vet for a check up and the vet found his microchip.

I feel bad for the couple that adopted him and I hope they didn't spend too much money, but I am so excited that Eddie is coming home.

Read what happened to Eddie here

Of course, I am a bit stressed too. What about Sadie? She was supposed to be a foster dog, but I have fallen in love with her. My roommate is fine with Eddie coming to live here, but I feel like it is going to be too much. And what if Sadie doesn't get along with Eddie?

The vet is being awesome about Eddie. I told them that I had moved and can't come get him until the weekend and they said it won't be a problem.

YAY!!! Eddie is coming home!!!!!

No comments: