Thursday, February 19, 2009

Funny eater?

Sadie appears to be growing, slowly, in the rib cage area!

You can still see the lines of her ribs, but they aren't nearly as defined. This is awesome. I changed her food last week to one without all of the fillers. I'm hoping this will help as well.

She is also, finally!, using the back yard more than my roommate's rug. This has been a major break through.

I'm spoiling her rotten too. She hates her crate something fierce, so I haven't been making her "go to her room" when I leave the house. This is something I will likely regret when I get a job.

She has also started doing the funniest thing. If I put her bowl somewhere she doesn't like, she just picks it up and moves it where she wants it - never mind that half of it spills everywhere. She always cleans up her mess! I've been trying to get a video, but to no avail.

No comments: