Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Eddie's Home

I was worried he wouldn't recognize me, but I shouldn't have been. :-)



Eddie was a bit timid when they brought him out of the back room, but by the time I got him to my house in Killeen, he was barking at me telling me all about his adventures.

The vet didn't even charge me to board him! They said they were just happy to help us get reunited. How awesome is that?

He and Sadie seem to be doing well. I kept them separated in the house at first, and slowly brought them together.

The reunion was great, then we had to rush to the Killeen house, make final fixes and get the keys to the property management company so that it can get rented.

Then, it was a speedy drive to my mom's house. I grabbed a quick "nap" then left Dallas for Kansas City at 3 a.m. in order to make it to my 11 a.m. interview.

Eddie and Sadie slept the entire ride.

Also, Sadie is officially mine. I talked to the Killeen Animal Shelter today and they officially gave her over to me. Yay!

No comments: