Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend wonders

Well, Sadie went with me to my dad's. We drove up yesterday and stayed the night.

She did surprisingly well in the car. Well, until she saw a man walking his dog at the truck stop and she went nuts. She ended up spilling my coffee everywhere - and then she licked it all up for me. She's so good about cleaning up her messes.

Sadie didn't do very well with Dad's dog, Quigley. He is a chihuahua/dachshund mix and started the drama in my opinion. He growled first! Anyway, there was a scene where the dogs had to be pulled off each other and we kept them separated the rest of the visit.

I've decided that Quigley must have reminded her of puppies and since her puppies hurt her, she feels aggressive towards puppies. Or, the father of her puppies was a dachshund and now she blames all dachshunds for her pain.



She loved the leaves in Dad's yard, but with her cough I wasn't cool with her spending too much time out side. Her tail opened up and started bleeding again, but they helped me bandage it - and she hasn't even really tried to tear it off!

No comments: