Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sweet dreams?

I'm not sure if dog's dream, but if they do, Sadie's were troubled.

She woke up a lot to make sure I was still there. Now, I am glad I chose to let her sleep with me instead of crating her last night. It just seemed so mean to put her in a little crate after she spent 3 weeks in the pound.

There were a few tense moments last night with one of my cats - a reenactment from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - and I was in the middle! Even Sadie growled a couple of times! But they got through it and all claimed a place on the bed through the night.

Sadie seems to be housebroken, which is a wonderful blessing - she waited until I woke up this morning to get all excited and run for the back door. Good girl!

She is pretty happy this morning and, let's face it, it's hard to be in a bad mood when such a smiley dog is near.

I am going to crate her while I am at work today - and she probably won't like that. I tried her in the crate last night while I fed the cats and she barked like crazy.

Also, Sadie farts. And sleeps with her behind by my head. Lovely.

No comments: