Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Routine

We've settled ourselves into a nice little routine.

We wake up around 9 a.m. and I take Sadie straight out to her chain. She gets herself tangled around the tree, but is really good about untangling herself, too. Such a smarty.

Then we come back in and have our breakfast.

Sadie then sleeps until I get moving to make lunch. She follows me around and settles next to me wherever.

I leave most afternoons to get out of the house - hit the library to continue the job search.

When I return, I check the house for damage. It seems the second I walk out the door she is attacking the trash. I am getting better about it hiding it, but not always. Then it is straight outside for her.

I keep her outside as much as possible, but it's cold up here!

Then, she eats dinner while I watch sitcoms and get dinner ready for myself. Sometimes Kevin and Chester come over - she likes that. Otherwise, the rest of the night is spent with Sadie staring out the front door barking at every dog that passes.

It's quite a nice life.

No comments: